Currently our company provides two types of services:
Sellers Home Inspections (pre-listing inspections) are becoming more popular because they eliminate hassles associated with waiting to do the home inspection until a buyer is found. Click here to learn more.
- In many ways, waiting to schedule the inspection until after a home goes under agreement is too late.
- Seller inspections are arranged and paid for by the seller, usually just before the home goes on the market.
- Seller inspections are a benefit to all parties in a real estate transaction.
- However a home inspection can’t identify everything that might be wrong with the property – it only checks for visual cues to problems.
- The inspection and written report give a client an essential knowledge of the home’s physical condition.
- The written report will be delivered to the client electronically within 48 hours
Our primary home inspection area:
- Palos Hills, IL
- Palos Park, IL
- Palos Heights, IL
- Orland Park, IL
- Homer Glen, IL
- Hickory Hills, IL
- Worth, IL